As many visitors to McGrath Lexus of Westmont have discovered, the Lexus IS 350 is an exceptional car. It offers an attractive style, a powerful engine, and the kind of interior refinement and features that you expect of a luxury vehicle. These are all reasons that we’re proud to offer it, and we’re confident that it can stand above any competing model. To illustrate this, here is a list of reasons why we think the 2013 Lexus IS 350 RWD is a much better choice than the 2013 Acura TSX V6 5-Speed with Technology Package:
- Both vehicles come equipped with 3.5L V6 engines, but the Lexus will give you an impressive 306 hp and 277 lb-ft of torque. The Acura, meanwhile, lags behind with 280 hp and 254 lb-ft of torque.
- For smooth shifting, the IS 350 features a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. The TSX comes with a five-speed automatic transmission.
- Reinforcing its performance credentials, the 2013 IS 350 comes with a limited slip differential, a feature that’s absent on the 2013 TSX.
- Do you like savoring your music while you’re on the road? If so, then you’ll want the IS 350, which comes equipped with a 13-speaker audio system. The TSX, meanwhile, only has a 10-speaker sound system.
- Even in terms of luxury options, the Lexus comes ahead, allowing you to add genuine wood interior trim, an automatic tilt-away steering wheel, ventilated front seats, steering wheel position memory, an exterior mirror memory system, a rear spoiler, and a rear window sunshade.
- If you’re worried about your safety, then you’ll appreciate the fact that the IS 350 comes standard with front knee airbags, a feature that’s not available on the TSX.
In terms of fuel economy, it’s essentially a wash, with both vehicles being able to achieve 22 mpg combined city and highway. In other words, neither of these cars are going to cause you to suffer at the gas pump.
Are you interested in taking the 2013 Lexus IS 350 out for a test drive? If so, you should come to McGrath Lexus of Westmont. While you’re here, you can check out the full lineup of luxury vehicles from Lexus. We hope to see you soon!